- XBEExplorer can use Dxbx for generating symbol cache now if the symbol cache is not yet availible.
- Fixed P8 conversion for non registered textures – ( Gauntlet ).
- Fixed P8 conversion for registered textures – ( Battlestar Gallactica ).
- Prevent Authentication check on DVD drive.
- Lots of VertexShader and PixelShader patches and fixes.
- Turok menu now shows the dinosaurs correctly.
- As a result of the changes now the following games work:
- Turok – Intro movie & start of main menu
- Rayman Arena – Intro & main menu
- Smashing Drive – Playable on Nvidia
- Gauntlet Dark Legacy – playable
- Petit Copter – playable
- Battlestar Callectica – playable
- F12 for creating screenshots
- Pixel shader emulation
- Speedups in function-patching.
- Software overlay mode speedups & full-screen stretching.
- XbeExplorer feature : Goto address
- XbeExplorer feature : Manual extraction of function patterns
- Major speedup in ‘logging-disabled’ mode
- Rewrite of pattern scanning and detection
- Menu option to skip cache file
- Menu configuration for log settings
- Games loaded will be added to the gamelist.
- Games in the gamelist can be started by pressing launch button
- Controller config is working, and controllers are working during emulation.
- Kernel functions are better implemented.
- Most things that are close to xdk 4627 [will work the best].
- The new release 0.2 can display stuff even a lot better then the 0.1 release.
- First public release