Before contact one of our developers, please, read the rules (e-mails which don’t obey these rules will be ignored):
1. Be sure you have read the FAQ page and the Dxbx Official Discussion (maybe your question has already been asked and, probably, answered).
2. Do not ask when a game will be playable on Dxbx;
3. Do not ask when a new version of Dxbx will be released;
4. Do not ask where to download commercial games, downloading games is illegal.
5. Only contact us in English;
6. Be polite.
• Shadow_TJ – Main Cxbx Translation
→ Contact e-mail: email@example.com
• PatrickVL – Coding Style, Relocation, Kernel API’s, Function detection and XBEExplorer author
→ Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org