Dxbx 0.4 released
We are proud to announce that version 0.4 of Dxbx has now officially been released.
The dxbx setup can be downloaded from the new Dxbx website, which can be found at :
In the download section, you’ll find the latest Dxbx release version 0.4, but be sure to check out the rest of the site too! (Huge thanks to tabai for arranging this site for us!)
Here some parts that we have been working on:
Version 0.4 Release:
– Rewrite of pattern scanning and symbol detection
– Menu option to skip cache file
– Menu configuration for log settings
– Games loaded will be added to the gamelist.
– Games in the gamelist can be started by pressing launch button
– F12 for creating screenshotss
– Pixel shader emulation
– Speedups in function-patching.
– Software overlay mode speedups & full-screen stretching.
– XbeExplorer feature : Goto address
– XbeExplorer feature : Manual extraction of function patterns
– Major speedup in ‘logging-disabled’ mode
For now we have a short list of more-or-less working titles :
Turok – Intro movie & start of main menu
Rayman Arena – Intro & main menu
Smashing Drive – Playable on Nvidia
Gauntlet Dark Legacy – playable, with lots of glitches
Probably a lot more, but not every game has been tested.
Also a lot of homebrew is playable.